Friday, January 6, 2012

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online

I've just started playing an online Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. It's not official, therefore, it's fan-made. But it gives the feel as if we're really playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. CX. 

Pokemon™ Mystery Universe is a non-profit multiplayer online game. Even though it is still under development, the game is provided with a good amount of features to play in.


You need to download the patch and client before you start playing the game. Don't be afraid, it's safe and it doesn't take long for you to download either. I spent around 3-5 minutes waiting for the download to finish and patching it. While waiting for the download to finish, I suggest you read the guide first. It'll be very helpful because the control isn't very easy to guess. (Lol, I spent my first few minutes trying to figure out how to chat XD)

Well, now that you've know it. Enjoy the game :)

Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark & © of Nintendo 1996-2012

1 comments:

Charticuno said...

Yey! Spreading the word about PMU! I am glad you are having fun.~

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio